Containing Central Otago Californian Poppy and organic Chamomile, this formula combats stress, feelings of anxiousness and tiredness.
Ideal for you if you struggle to sleep
Also calming to help feelings of stress
Containing elderberry and manuka, Wild Dispensary Immunity Tonic has a range of traditional and healing spices including ginger, cinnamon & star anise.
Benefits of elderberries -
- high in antioxidants, Vitamin A and Vitamin C
- helps to combat cold and flu symptoms
Benefits of manuka -
Ingredients (per 5ml dose)
- Otago Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) Tincture equivalent fresh berry 1.675g
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) Tincture equivalent fresh root 50 mg
- NZ Oranges (Citrus sinensis) Tincture equivalent fresh fruit 287.5mg
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium) Tincture equivalent fresh leaf 25mg
- Star anise (Illicium verum) Tincture equivalent pod 12.5 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) Tincture equivalent bark 12.5 mg
- Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum) Tincture equivalent flower buds 20 mg
Certified Organic, Wild Harvested, T.E (Tincture Equivalent)
Base ingredients: spring water, non-palm vegetable glycerin and citric acid.
Contains no added sugar, gluten, yeast, dairy & no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Adults 10 mls -maximum dose- 10mls up to 5 x daily
Children 5mls- maximum dose -5mls up to 5 x daily
When unwell, take up to 5 times daily
Support vitality by taking 1 dose daily. Taken neat or in hot/cold water (dilute to taste up to 1:10)
Shake well before use.
Please read the label and use only as directed. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
"This is amazing - I took this after 2 days of having a sore throat, headache and streaming nose. Overnight I felt better." Feedback from Steph in the Volcano Vibe Collective